Hello, everyone, This is your pal Ted Harris and I have some new paintings I did. When I was in Cape May New Jersey I saw the beach and I was inspired to do these paintings when I came home.
What I was up to this past July
I worked on a new episode of LIFE IN THE TED LANE and it is amazing, I also went to The Swarthmore 4th of July celebration and I enjoyed it and we saw fireworks, we also went to Cape May New Jersey and we went to the beach,
The next episode of LIFE IN THE TED LANE is coming soon and we hope you enjoy it, In the meantime, you can catch up on our adventures on the podcast app of your choice, or click the player below.
The Yuletide Cherries, a Winter's Tale – Life In The Ted Lane
- The Yuletide Cherries, a Winter's Tale
- December: Holidays for All, Muppet Christmas Specials,
- Uncle Scary Ate October, November Still Has A Chance: Linvilla, Autism Masking and Jellybean
- Cape May, Mt Airy Art Garage, Larry West, Armani Williams, Missing Muppet Shows
- Philadelphia Zoo, Muppets past and present, Temple Grandin
- Mini Episode: Where have Ted and Lindsay been all this time?
- Episode Three: Disney and a new family member
- Episode One: Fonthill Castle, Henson Documentary, Autism and Community
- Episode Two: Roxborough, Muppet LEGO Figures, Ukraine Help