Not only is Marooned Tunes back for another season, but also, Life In The Ted Lane is rolling along.
Marooned Tunes: Sci-Fi, Swinging London and Commerce
Episode 3 of Season 2 came out this week, and our castaways discussed The Who’s album The Who Sell Out. Before that, in Episode 2, we explore Joe Meek’s instrumental space adventure, I Hear a New World. Our Season 2 launch is a clear* favorite, with Edgar Winter’s paean to Scientology, Mission Earth.
BRIAN WILSON PRESENTS SMILE – Marooned Tunes
*Clear, get it? You see what I did there. Ahem. You can experience Marooned Tunes in the player above, or in your favorite podcast app.
Life In The Ted Lane: Ted’s building new skills.
Not only is Ted having adventures (the zoo! Cape May! and more!) and bringing you the most important news about The Muppets, Broadway, Hollywood, and autism, but also his podcasting toolbox expands rapidly. In addition to learning to edit transcripts with Descript, he’s also learning to edit audio in Garageband and how to make a podcast from start to finish with Alitu.
Uncle Scary Ate October, November Still Has A Chance: Linvilla, Autism Masking and Jellybean – Life In The Ted Lane
- Uncle Scary Ate October, November Still Has A Chance: Linvilla, Autism Masking and Jellybean
- Cape May, Mt Airy Art Garage, Larry West, Armani Williams, Missing Muppet Shows
- Philadelphia Zoo, Muppets past and present, Temple Grandin
- Mini Episode: Where have Ted and Lindsay been all this time?
- Episode Three: Disney and a new family member
- Episode One: Fonthill Castle, Henson Documentary, Autism and Community
- Episode Two: Roxborough, Muppet LEGO Figures, Ukraine Help
More episodes are coming, so follow these shows on your favorite podcast app.
Also, Is Symone The Wonder Pup still cute?
Yup. Still cute.