Ted Harris is a self taught autistic artist. His work has been seen in street fairs and galleries around the Greater Philadelphia area and a lot of people say he is quite good as an artist.
You can also purchase his artwork at Teepublic.com.
Ted Harris has a new podcast! Here is the RSS feed: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/2002801.rss
Fixed! Academy of Natural Sciences, Muppet Mayhem, National Autism Awareness Month – Life In The Ted Lane
- Fixed! Academy of Natural Sciences, Muppet Mayhem, National Autism Awareness Month
- Thank you for helping us reach 1000 Downloads!
- Ted meets Matisse, Hollywood Strikes, Lloyd Morrisett remembered, sensory friendly theme parks
- The Yuletide Cherries, a Winter's Tale
- December: Holidays for All, Muppet Christmas Specials,
- Uncle Scary Ate October, November Still Has A Chance: Linvilla, Autism Masking and Jellybean
- Cape May, Mt Airy Art Garage, Larry West, Armani Williams, Missing Muppet Shows
- Philadelphia Zoo, Muppets past and present, Temple Grandin
- Mini Episode: Where have Ted and Lindsay been all this time?
- Episode Three: Disney and a new family member
Ted has been learning video editing in iMovie and Final Cut. The skills he’s working on include green screen, masking, color correction, and adding audio. His most recent videos include:
Super Teddy Matthew Harris vs the moon alien
Ted Harris’s Winter Wonderland 2020 Special
Uncle Scary’s Halloween Special 2020
Ted is also learning how to use WordPress, and coded this page.
Princess and Bunnies (January 2021)
Butterfly (April 2002)
Blue Faced Pirate (January2021)
Astronaut On The Moon (June 2018) This painting was part of the members show at The Community Arts Center in Wallingford, PA.
Eggs For Breakfast (July 2016) SOLD
Christmas Fireplace (December 2020) SOLD
The theme for the Merakey 2020 gala was magic. Ted donated this original painting for their silent auction.